Friday, July 30, 2010

One of those Days

Do you ever have just one of those days?  Well yesterday and now today are one of those days for me.  

It all started by waking up with a killer migraine yesterday.  Then I came down to my computer to find our website is not up and running.  After many phone calls it still is not working. Now we are into day 2 and no resolution.

I hate having my hands tied and nothing I can do to fix it.  And being a fix it kinda person this just really irritates me.

The only thing I can do is give it to the Lord and hope it gets resolved soon...and hope I don't lose any customers over it. 

What do you do when you are frustrated over a situation that you have no control over?  I am thinking a huge bowl of ice cream is sounding really good! 


This one ought to do it!



Anyway, we hope to be back soon and send ~BEAR HUGS~ to all!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment