Monday, June 21, 2010

New Quilt Project

So don't you just love starting a new quilt project??  I spent Saturday morning cutting my fabric for the Montana Log Cabin quilt sample. 




I got all my strips cut and then I fussy cut my panel.  I thought I was doing such a good job making short work of it...but when I laid my fussy cut 8 1/2 in squares on my cutting mat...oh noooooo...they weren't square. :( 

So I guess its finally time to buy an 8 1/2 in square ruler.  I have looked at a couple and think I am going with the Omnigrid Omnigrip ruler.


8 1/2" x 8 1/2"

On a positive note, as I was cutting my fabric I received an order for several yards of Montana Modern fabric.  And then when I signed in this morning what did I see...an order for a Montana Modern Log Cabin kit.  This must be Montana Modern week at The Quilt Bear...and we love it.

Get yours today and let's quilt together!!

~Bear Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment